Tuesday, March 26, 2002

I swear the people in my soon-to-be former workplace are retards, or just pure insane. Who in his right mind will wake a sleeping colleague up to, get this, ask the question: "What were you thinking just now?" That effectively made me wide awake. I tried to sleep back, but then four lunatics ( the one who woke me up included ) sat down to watch Windows defragment the hard disk of the computer in front of me. And made a loud racket in the process. I don't know what's wrong with these people, but I'll hazard a guess that lack of inconsideration is one of their problems.

Now I'm awake. I lack sleep. The short nap would have done me good. A lot of good. But those bastards woke me up. Therefore, now I'm disgruntled. Very disgruntled. Pissed off with a capital P and a capital O. Primed for war. Developing a headache. How can these people be so inconsiderate?

No comments: