Friday, March 15, 2002

It's a public holiday today, and the skies are bright and hazy. What, I ask myself, am I doing awake before 10am? The BBB ( Big Brother's Burden - not to be confused with Big Bad Bastard, which I can sometimes be, or Babbling Baby Baboon, which, come to think of it, I can sometimes be too ) strikes again in the early dawn as my sister drags me out of bed to drop her off to school for *gasp* dance rehearsal. It doesn't help that I was up until 3am last night trying to figure out certain intricacies about Java's JTable ( okay, so I was trying to get it to work ).

And now, with a lightheadedness which is caused by lack of sleep, two pieces of roti canai, a deliciously tender piece of beef ( moo-moo ) and a hot glass of teh tarik, I shall go forth in my feeble attempts to understand tables while downloading a video of a blindfolded girl. Interesting video, that.

No comments: