Monday, July 29, 2002

It was another eventful Sunday of vacuuming, fetching the little sister around and watching VCDs. Mich C and I had lunch, and then after I had to do some chauffeuring around, my sister and I watched the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie ( starring Kristy Swanson and Luke Perry ) before I watched Resident Evil by myself. I remember the Buffy movie well. My cousin and I watched it so long ago, and watching it now once more, I realized that I actually thought Kristy was hotter than Sarah back when I first watched the Buffy series. Kristy can do gymnastics pretty well. Although Milla in Resident Evil was pretty much burning up the screen. All in all, it was a high quality horror night. I'll probably sit down for another round of Resident Evil sometime soon. My Buffy marathon somewhere around the fourth quarter of this year will start with the Buffy movie, and on to the Season One DVDs, and finally ending with the Season Two DVDs. Winter 2003 - Season Three.

No comments: