Saturday, July 13, 2002

I've never imagined that eating could make a person tired. Mich C and I went to Shangri-La for the high tea, and after eating more than RM31 worth of food, I felt... worn out. Tired. Exhausted. I couldn't even focus my mind properly after that. And now, after having supper with Mich C and her ex-classmate, I feel a little dead. I think I need sleep. I think I shouldn't have eaten so much. I think that lots of rich food after a long month or so of vegetables and even more vegetables is... lethal. Not necessarily fatal, but I bet my digestive system still hasn't coped with immense amounts of ice cream and waffles, heh heh. See, when people tell you that gluttony is bad, just take it at face value and accept the fact that gluttony is bad. God knows, I'm still so full that I'm both tired and sleepy. My bed... must... find... bed...

No comments: