Monday, July 22, 2002

Och, but it's bleedin' cold in here. A man could freeze in an empty office if the air-conditioners were turned on full. My team leader promised me that I could take leave once this week is over. I think I'll probably need to sleep - a lot - after this week. It's not the long hours which are bothering me now. It's the cold. It seeps into the brain, freezing up certain parts of it. It seeps into the body, slowing down the blood. I'm sure there's something they teach you about ye olde metabolism rate back in Biology class, but I can't remember. In fact, come to think about, I can't remember much at this point. There's something vague about frogs in my mind, but I don't know where that came from. I'm spending so much time in the cold, I think the skin around my mouth is peeling off again. Hail the incredible skin-peeling man ( only near the mouth area though ).

No comments: