Wednesday, July 24, 2002

On and on and on I go. I must be the only busy guy loaded with work who can blog, reply emails, check out the daily D20 RPG news and doodle all over my notebook. Apparently, I'm not that stressed yet, although this morning did turn more of my hair white. I feel pretty beat - I believe the fatigue is more of a condition brought upon by staying in the office for far too long. Strangely, I never feel this tired when I'm working at home for an extended time period. Something wrong with the feng shui of my seat, maybe. The guy whose seat I'm occupying now left the company, after all. And strangely, the new administrative assistant who has moved to my old seat doesn't leave the office for lunch anymore. I used to do that too when I was sitting there. I think this place is jinxed.

And now, back to work... no rest for the wicked! No rest for the wicked!

No comments: