Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Some mistakes takes a lot of paying. Consider another bout of 'leave your car keys in the car'. This time, the ignition coil burnt out, resulting in an emergency leave from work and half a day around my car as the mechanic put it back into working order. That was the bad part of the day. That part of the day also nearly put me out. It got hot after awhile there. The Simoniac dropped by, and after the mechanic was done, we went off to 1-Stop to top up our Jaring account and buy some stuff. I later went home to console myself with one rather B-grade movie ( 'Boa' starring Dean Cain ), one very nice serious cartoon which seemed like a cross between the X-Files and Buffy ( Blood: The Last Vampire ) and then watched the 3rd tale of Kwaidan.

Now, I think I'm going to go lie down and turn my mind off.

No comments: