Thursday, July 18, 2002

Yesterday I ran off to BJC with Mich C, where we had dinner, walked around, investigated the availability of tabasco habanero ( which they don't have in Cosmart anyway ) and bought lots of stuff. Mich C got a Linux book along with a Sex and the City VCD, while I got 2 DVDs and 3 VCDs. Oh yeah. Spending spree. And you know why? Cause it's Merry farking Christmas. Well, maybe not, but it's not everyday you find the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie on the VCD rack. When that happens, along with finding the DVD version of HP Lovecraft's Re-Animator... now that's Christmas. Heck, I also got the Vampire Hunter D DVD, the Blood: The Last Vampire VCD and even Doctor Who: The Remembrance of the Daleks VCD. It's been a long time since I've had a Christmas which was as good.

This Moment In History:
Location: Office in Gurney Tower
Physical status: In anal hell
Listening to: Aerosmith - Crazy
Waiting for: Mich C to reply my mail
Doing: Reading up Core Servlets & JSP
Rather be doing: Brushing up on my English grammar

No comments: