Saturday, August 24, 2002

I was out for twelve hours yesterday. From 8pm to 8am. When I woke up, I no longer felt like dying, but my throat was still a little irritated. A little later, I checked for the little yellow thingy at the back of my throat, but it was gone. I don't know where it went to, but maybe the two gallons of water I drank in the office followed by the excessive amounts of fluids I consumed when I got back home helped. A LOT. It was probably some kind of throat infection brought upon by way too much ice cream. So pay attention kids, and do not consume one cup too many of ice cream when you're watching yet another emotionally moving episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Some people might get away with eating tub after tub of ice cream, but you might be that unfortunate one who develops a bad infection after the first two cups or so.

Anyway, it's already end of day. I can't believe Saturday is almost done. It's so unfair how the week just crawls by while the weekend whizzes by. Just *blink* and that's the end of Saturday. Tomorrow I'll blink even more and suddenly Sunday's done too. Bitching hell, this working life thingy can sometimes be the pits. Two days of downtime really isn't enough when one has to deal with moron managers who're best when they're stating the obvious and making life difficult for everyone else. I wonder how much the company pays them to be first grade assholes. I don't think it's that hard to state the obvious. Heck, I do that all the time. "Oh look, it's raining. Do you think we should use the umbrella?". I do stuff like that all the time FOR FREE, and these shitbrains get paid - and not slave wages like me - to do that for a living. Oh, for a gun, an axe and an hour alone with that bloody Hong Kong manager who's on my kill list at the moment. I'll redecorate the room with his insides.

No comments: