Friday, August 30, 2002

The real reason why I'm feeling like shit today is because of my ass. Yes, for no apparent reason, my shit HARDENED and proceeded to give me Hell with a capital 'H' in the toilet. It's still aching now. I think it's time to implement Forlax ( your friendly neighbourhood laxative ) again. I don't know how much more I can take before I lose it. My colleague asked me earlier why I looked so down. I didn't have the heart to give him a detailed report of what I went through in the morning, so I just told him that I was sleepy. Maybe I'll drag him aside and give him the lowdown of what's really happening behind closed toilet doors one of these days. When I'm not feeling so bothered.

Concentration has dropped to yet another all-time low of 0%. It's a bit hard to think when your ass is aching away. It's like "think... ouchouch... think... ouchouch... resume think... ouchaaaaargh...". You know, I think this is how people start going insane.

No comments: