Saturday, August 03, 2002

This was supposed to have been posted on Friday, when the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I had a whole weekend to vegetate:




The Almighty Papaya hast spokeneth. When it is my lunch hour, do not bother me with work. Geez, I cut my lunch hour short by half an hour and I still get flake from the boss. Only when I started waving my plasticful of papayas around did my boss realize that he had encroached upon our sacred lunch hour. At least he was decent enough to postpone the meeting to 2pm. Not that he'll like me much after that.

The double shot espresso frappucino I finally had yesterday kept me up for awhile late into the night, and then in the morning, my stools which had been hardened solid gave me one hell of an ass-ripping time in the toilet. Sometimes, the cost of caffeine can be too high.

No comments: