Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Today, I was sitting in on a meeting conducted in Mandarin for a full twenty minutes before someone realized that I wasn't supposed to be there. I have to admit, it was a rather boring experience. I kept on writing 'doodle' on the little piece of paper I brought in with me. I was supposed to be there, but somewhere along the line I was taken off the project, and no one told me about that. Typical. Anyway, I got to doodle all over my little piece of paper, and listen in to an interesting Mandarin-English discussion. Not that I understood much of it. Bah.

Someone managed to lose a Windows 2000 CD in the office. I wonder if anyone stole it. Like, who wants to steal a Windows 2000 CD? Heck, I won't steal a Windows XP CD, original or not. Maybe an original copy of Neverwinter Nights. Or Diablo 2. Or Unreal Tournament. But Windows? Nah. Not yet, at any rate. I think it's stupid to steal from the office.

No comments: