Monday, August 19, 2002

Welcome to Monday, August 19th, 2002.

The price of sleepiness is constant nodding off at work. And my sleepiness isn't even my fault. These past few nights, my little sister has been busy at work on the computer, typing and printing stuff away. So when the printer decides to stop working, it's Super Brother to the rescue. That's not really a point to get annoyed at though. What irritates me is that I can't play Diablo 2 because of her. Yes, I have issues with that game. I think it's possessed me. It's the only game I've been playing on and off on a cycle, and I'm still not sick of it yet. Now I'm starting a new Amazon, but my sister! She uses the computer every single possible moment she's in the house!

Sigh. Oh well. At least I have more time to finish the books in my house. And I do have quite a number of books in my house which I haven't read, come to think about it. Probably enough to keep me occupied till next year if I start now. Diligently.

Or I can just chase my sister away so I can continue playing Diablo 2. To hell with her schoolwork, my entertainment is more important. Bwahahahaha.

No comments: