Monday, October 28, 2002

Monday again. Once more, I feel bloated due to the vast amount of food consumed over the weekend. I think this could be the cause of those fat lines around my neck - fat after the weekend, thinner just before the next weekend, repeat again. It's a vicious cycle that's starting to make my neck look horrible.

My aunty ( bless her soul ) made me coconut candy yesterday. Now I have a small tupperware full of coconut candy in my fridge. It tastes as exquisitely wonderful as ever, and I really can't remember when was the last time I ate coconut candy. That coconut taste is truly sublime. She'll be off to Seremban with my uncle next weekend, so my father will only get his bubur hitam the week after next. And my aunty's bubur hitam is yet another wonder of the culinary world - thick and black, it is absolutely rich when you pour some coconut milk on it ( which turns it grey ).

Unfortunately, all this is really - REALLY - fattening. Therefore, I only get them in minute portions ( a small tupperware at most ). You see what happens when you're fat? Watching my food has never been so painful.

No comments: