Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Prosey croons:
Blue moon, you saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my owwwwwwwn...


I wish I could actually turn into a werewolf. Then I'll hop on a plane to Hong Kong and go spill some manager blood. What is it with managers and time management anyway? Why are managers known as managers when they can't even manage their own time? These questions and more plague my mind tonight. And might I say that some people's lack of faith in me is disturbing *heavy breathing, Force-grips some manager to death*.

Well, screw those Philistines.
‘Cause I got faith of the heart,
I’m going where my heart will take me,
I've got faith to believe,
And no one’s gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I got faith . . . faith of the heart.
*sound of the Enterprise going into warp*