Sunday, December 29, 2002

I've been very sick lately. Very. Heck, I can still barely taste my food. And those dizzy spells are going away ( but they're still there sometimes ), but the urge to puke is still lurking around the place. My new PS2 is now hooked up to my PC ( Von Darke's recommendation ) via a TV card - this means I'm officially bankrupt.

Anyway, last week's poll:

What do you think of Christmas?
Total number of votes: 15

Vote breakdown:
1. It's the most wonderful time of the year. (4)
2. It's when I celebrate the birth of Christ. (2)
3. I don't celebrate Christmas. (2)
4. I'm in for the presents and the parties. (5)
5. Bah, humbug! (2)

Right. I was pretty much with humbug earlier, but after the Christmas Eve dinner, fixing up the PS2 to the PC and recovering from my near death ( YOU try lying in bed in a feverish delirium ), I'm feeling much better about it.

No comments: