Monday, December 02, 2002

Our secretary left last Thursday. Yes, it's byebye Connie, I feel bad that I forgot to mention it in my Thursday post. She was so much easier to make friends with than the previous one. So now, we're looking for someone to do admin work.

Now how did I suddenly remember this? Our lady boss / accountant asked me just now if I knew anyone from church who wanted to work as admin staff. I really didn't want to, but I ended up telling her that I didn't go to church regularly *cough*understatement*cough*. That led to an admonishment of why I should go to church and all. I was really tempted to get into a theological debate there and then, but instead I just smiled and agreed with her on everything she said.

I should have known that she was one of those religious types. I thought she had to be a Protestant or something when she referred to Our Lady of Sorrows as the church opposite St. Paul's. My hope now is that management stay off my back on issues regarding religion.

No comments: