Wednesday, December 18, 2002

There's this headache which has been bugging me on and off for the past few days. It comes in the mornings just before work, and it comes in the nights after I've reached home. It could be brought upon by a change in the temperature - dawn to morning ( hotter ), dusk to night ( cooler ). Yet somehow I doubt that's the cause - I don't think I'm one who can be affected by temperature changes that easily. Anyway my headache two nights ago lasted until yesterday morning. It was a bitch waking up to yet another exploding skull.

The Christmas mood is finally settling in on my office - employee count today is at an all-time low of five. Not that it matters to me, since I'm always detached from everything else. Maybe I should consider taking leave on Christmas Eve. Just to stay at home and meditate on the birth of Christ. Hopefully, if this year's Con of the Year works out well, I will have a PS2 before 2003.

No comments: