Saturday, December 07, 2002

This week on Prosian Thoughts...

If you were stalked, you would:
Total number of votes: 12

1. Freak out and panic. (1)
2. Run run away. (0)
3. Stalk the stalker in return. (2)
4. Turn around and confront the SOB in public. (3)
5. Whack the living shit out of that bastard. (3)
6. Stalked? *I* stalk people. (3)

So. Stalking. Probably a fun activity for the stalker, not so the stalked. Me, I'm not really into stalking. That guy who took pictures of Pauline while she was bathing? Not me, but the Simoniac ( our resident stalking expert ). I can't really get into that mindset of following a person around all day in the rain or blazing hot sun. Or waiting outside the house for hours just to see that someone close the window to sleep. Or just plain stepping on people's heels. I'm the type who downloads videos clips of stalking activities from the Internet. Yeah, sedentary lifestyle, but it works. And I don't have to crawl up the roof just to take pictures of girls bathing either.