Monday, September 15, 2003

Weekend Countdown: 5 days to go

Not that I really bother with the weekend, but it gives me something to look forward to.

This morning was bright. Insanely bright. Bright in the "Tara ( God bless her soul ) serenading Willow in the park" bright. Surreal. KOMTAR reflected sunlight on me when I drove towards the traffic lights. The sun was so bright I couldn't even keep it in the peripheral of my vision. But when I woke up this morning, it was cool and nice. Like those wonderful December mornings during the school holidays of old. Makes you want to break out into song when you step out into the cold morning air and see a brilliantly bright Georgetown before you.

That's just outside, though. It's always brighter outside, isn't it? Except for the nights, when it's brighter inside. And even that gets dark after awhile.

No comments: