- Make dry Maggi mee. In addition to the hot spices which came packaged with the mee, add in lots of white and black pepper. Put into plastic container ( microwave-friendly ) and bring to work.
- Buy a nice chunk of beef ( RM0.80) from the roti canai stall in Penang on the way to work. Since this is the puasa month, there won't be many people there.
- Wait until lunch rolls by.
- Add beef and curry to Maggi mee. Pop plastic container into microwave and heat up ( set Power Level to 600, time to 1 minute 30 seconds ).
- Wolf everything down in record time. Do not forget to lick up every drop of hot and deliciously spicy beef curry.
- Wash the food down with Neslo ( 1 packet 3-in-1 Milo, 2 teaspoons of Nescafe ).
- The suffering. The sweet, sweet suffering.
Oh God. Can you feel that? That's the beef curry and the hot spices playing hide and seek with each other in my intestines.
Coming soon: Prosey's Symphony of Pain & Agony in the Toilet No. 32