Tuesday, June 15, 2004

War Journal Entry

The pain I inflict upon myself is but a reminder of how much pain the world is in. It is also a foreshadowing of how much pain I will inflict upon the world in future. I push myself hard - harder than I've ever pushed myself before. Suddenly, the trappings of work fade away from an overwhelming responsibility to an annoying itch. The allure of earthly pleasures become but a mere whisper in the woods. There is nothing left but the MISSION.

All will soon come to pass, but the time is not now. And that is good, for I am not yet prepared. I have been caught unawares before, but this time, I shall stand for judgment. And I don't intend to be found wanting. It is my judges who will be found wanting, and I will give them the same lack of mercy they have given me.

They will pay! The whole world will pay! YEAAAAAAAARGH!

No comments: