Thursday, October 07, 2004

CHOSEN.

*sob*

Seven seasons. Every single episode. And now it's finally over. It was truly a bittersweet ending, and I love the way they wrapped up Buffy. The final season of Angel won't be around for quite awhile. And for Buffy, this is it. No more rushing home early on Thursday nights for a brand new Buffy episode. No more waiting impatiently for half a year for the next season of Buffy. No more doing "resist the latest Buffy spoiler dance" on Internet. No more people coming up to me and telling me Buffy news cause I'm the only Buffy fan they know. It's been like that for so long, this is going to feel... really weird.

Goodbye, Buffy. Goodbye Willow, Xander, Giles. Goodbye to the rest of the Buffy gang.

Sigh. What am I gonna do now?

*contemplates*

*smiles*

No comments: