Tuesday, November 02, 2004

You know, when Life dealt me a blow, I used to turn suicidal. Then I got a better grip on myself and turned homicidal. Much later I got pretty genocidal on the human race, but that was a passing thing. These days, sigh, I hate to admit it, but I've grown as a person. Aye, I'm no longer that self-pitying mofo we had last year. Sure, I get handed lemons every now and then. More often than not, I try to make lemonade. Usually I fail but hey, there's effort involved at least. Today, my brand new depression act is to play the theme from 'A Summer Place' OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until my father loses it and starts bludgeoning me to death with the hot iron. Hee hee. Not that it's working, but after watching Stephen King's Rose Red, at least the song helps make me feel better.

And, if last night's toilet incident didn't happen, I would be drinking myself to a quick death by alcohol poisoning now. See, things do happen for a reason.

No comments: