Friday, March 04, 2005

Things you read in the office when you're severely jetlagged:

Please keep the panties dry at all times. Cleanup if there is any spillage. Thank you!


So yesterday was productive. We got a day off on account of us taking that long ass flight home. Got myself a haircut, went to make a pair of spectacles, visited Times the Bookshop for the 25% discount ( it was World Book Day after all ). Got a couple of DVDs and PS2 games from Prangin Mall. Even managed to sleep at 11pm. Had a nice long weird dream within the span of an hour. And then, at 2am, I woke up. And couldn't sleep anymore.

Which brings us to Friday ( aka today ). It has been surreal so far. I feel a little floaty. I did a 180° turn on the road during lunch. Not because it was stylish, but because I couldn't turn right, so I had to head left then then do that 180° thingy. I also very nearly hit another car after pulling that off, but my Plantation driving habits are wearing off. Every second behind the wheel in Malaysia just helps me get more reacquainted with my wicked driving skills. Farewell automatic transmission. Farewell carefree driving. Not so farewell to accidentally turning on the wipers when I want to hit the signal, but I'm hoping that'll go away soon.

I've been awake since 2am. Before that I've only had 3 hours of sleep. Yes, I like repeating that a lot. I think I've told everyone that I've been awake since 2am. The effect? Horrible. I think I'll doze off if I close my eyes and lean back in my chair for too long.

You know, someone left a strand of pubic hair on my desk. I couldn't identify if it was a male or female pubic hair. Either way, I think it's pretty unclean. Bastard.

No comments: