Thursday, June 02, 2005

1300mg of Milidon in me and THEN the headache starts abating. Hello all, please say hi again to the Headache ( currently measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale ). I'm wondering if this is due to all the negativity I've been feeling of late. I managed to flip my feelings last night, but I feel that I still have much to learn about managing my emotions. Sometimes they get loose, and life starts *looking* as if it's falling apart. Imagine you're standing in a pleasant white room. Suddenly the paint starts peeling off from the ceiling, revealing a dull grey background. That would be scary, yes? That's what I go through sometimes.

And then I flip that bitch around and it's time for war again. And then I go to sleep, wake up and feel shitty all over. Doesn't help that it hurts like the devil to expel those gigantic black turds from my body. No sirree, they're insisting on staying, even if it gives me hell. Aw crap, another pointless rant about shit. I have SO progressed with my blog.

No comments: