Friday, June 24, 2005

Have you noticed how, after some time of not shitting, the initial stuff which you expel from your ass is hard (and dark in colour), while the later stuff is soft (and light in colour)? It is, you know. This is why it's been rough on my ass of late. Yes, I've been lightly blending together an assortment of fruits everyday (apples, oranges, starfruits, bananas) to help. And it's been helping. Really helping, what with all the fibre I've been steadily consuming. Yesterday though, I nearly died. Took too much coffee cause I had to prep for that presentation and THEN the price came: The Agony in the Toilet. Jesus Christ, I couldn't walk right for about fifteen minutes. If you want to know how it feels, try jamming a broomstick up your ass without any form of lubrication beforehand. There's still a dull ache in my ass today. Ow.

No comments: