Saturday, January 21, 2006

Si Bukit Ada Mata

Violence and sex make for good movies. That's why I tend to prefer gory films over the dramas. Gory films usually have a healthy amount of bloodletting in them along with some form of sex ( be it nudity or related acts ). I find onscreen violence to be a form of escapism which I really like. That's why I watch 24 - I feel a little happy in my heart everytime Jack Bauer opens up a can of whupass on some bad guy. And then there's the sex = pr0n = always a good thing, even if it's just simulated or plain nudity in gore flicks.

Having just finished High Tension ( FANTASTIC! ), I'm now looking forward to the following movies:

Hard Candy
Hostel
Saw II
Si Bukit Ada Mata
SLiTHER
Wolf Creek

3 comments:

glinar said...

what's si bukit ada mata??

Nicholas Prose said...

Scary, isn't it? Just saying it out loud gives me the shivers. Goodness.

glinar said...

err...not scary coz i dont know what it is lah..