Friday, March 31, 2006

Month Without Blog

Well, almost. I figured I put this post in before March rolled by. It's been one hectic month. Here are some of the things I've done:
  • Signed the Sales & Purchase document and got a loan for the house my girlfriend and I are buying
  • Came down with MSG poisoning (although I suspect it's stress)
  • Got bogged down with A LOT of work
  • Unravelled by antihistamines
  • Put on weight (like what else is new?)
Anyway. My bosses think I'm incompetent. Can't be helped. I've been distracted the whole month by the signing of the S&P. The toll was finally felt this week - I spent the better part of a week trying to debug some silly algorithm and I got nowhere. Nowhere! Now that all the legal stuff is done, I'm starting to get my groove back. Not all at once, mind you. It seems like everytime I swear I'll revert to cool silent and deadly, things just fall apart and I start running around begging for help. It's disgustingly embarrassing, I tell you.

This is it then. It's time to Bauer my current project.

No comments: