Sunday, April 02, 2006

Springtime for Hitler & Germany

Springtime for Hitler and Germany
Deutschland is happy and gay
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the master race


The Producers. Heh. And to think I thought there won't be any good musicals anymore. Mel Brooks' musical remake of the Broadway hit (which came from his 1968 movie) is simply FABULOUS, I tell you. The songs, the jokes, Ulla, Springtime for Hitler and Germany... man, CLASSIC.

I know I didn't bother with Chicago and Moulin Rouge. They didn't sound really enticing. The moment I read about The Producers while looking for movies to watch over the weekend, I was sold. There's something about Mel Brooks which will always get me to the cinema.

Right now, I've got 'Springtime for Hitler and Germany' looping on Windows Media Player. Soon I'll go find that soundtrack. It's just so... so... so FABULOUS *scream*!

No comments: